Driving Cultural Transformation
- Identifying the current and desired values within your organization;
- Identifying the experiences within your organization and perception from external stakeholders;
Understanding the values currently at play is essential to put your desired culture into action.
Without exception, the dominance and coherence of culture has been proven to be an essential quality of excellent companies. When your people thrive in a positive culture, your organisation thrives. This is why building your organisation’s optimal culture begins with understanding the values at the root of it.
Culture is increasingly becoming a source of competitive advantage. I am able to support you to define and proactively manage your organization’s culture to add value and achieve your objectives. I offer an inclusive and proven approach to measuring and developing an organization’s culture.
How we will drive cultural transformation
- We will use Barrett Values Centre’s Cultural Transformation diagnostic tools to measure personal, current and desired values within your organisation.
- It is a proven methodology used in over 6,000 organisation to foster the transformation of corporations, NGOs, government and municipal agencies, communities and schools.
- We facilitate small focused discussions across the organization to inform the preparation of an action plan to forge a targeted, measurable path towards a thriving culture.
After our work together
- You will be able to start to proactively shape the culture of your organization so that you can become even more successful.
- You should be able to identify the steps which will allow your people to thrive and become more engaged by understanding the values currently in play within your organisation.
- You will be on the journey to become a values-driven business and derive a competitive advantage in the market.
Companies that develop emotional connections with all their stakeholders.
Jon provided excellent assistance to the Guernsey Registry when we were refreshing our values, vision, mission and objectives.
The process involved Jon and the Registry working actively with external and internal stakeholders to understand their views on the Guernsey Registry. Jon assisted with devising a questionnaire, facilitating stakeholder focus groups in an inclusive manner with supporting follow up workshops to refine our values, vision, mission and objectives. Jon worked alongside senior staff to ensure the whole process was completed professionally and in a timely manner.
As a result of this work the Registry now has revised values, vision, mission and objectives which have buy in form a varied set of stakeholders
The Youth Commission for Guernsey and Alderney worked through the Barrett Values Tool with Jon in 2017, Jon is an engaging and thoughtful facilitator who manages the big values based issues with care and compassion. I would highly recommend the service to anyone considering a review of their organisation culture and values